are very interesting. It gives me a framework for thinking about:
- How I lived, rent-free, for years on land I didn't own.
- Why I don't think about asking for money when I fix
someone's computer or help them get something working
or host something for them on the web.
- Why I've not bought land to put my yurt on, and keep
being unsure it's a good idea.
- How contributing to free software isn't just throwing my
time away for no return.
- Why I get to travel to interesting places so frequently and
- Why I'm housesitting this week.
- How I get fresh eggs, plant sets for the garden, summer
- Why I have email in my mailbox offering to buy me a
train ticket in Spain.