In a few hours I will be catching the train for home. It's been a great DebConf, and a thrilling visit to New York. I'm especially happy with how well my CUT BoF went, and that we launched Branchable.
As usual, DebConf is inspiring. I'm leaving with a scary new todo list:
- Form CUT team, design document, begin work on first cut release.
- 3.0 (git) source should default to a depth-1 shallow clone that includes only tags of released versions of the package.
- Add a sd foreign replica: git. So git commit messages can manipulate bug info.
- Deploy monkeysphere for all my ssh servers, and file UI bugs.
- Integrate monkeysphere into Branchable.
- Join monkeysphere project?
- Integrate libravatar into ikiwiki.
- Watch 20-some hours of recorded talks I missed!