Well, it's probably time to talk about some software that I wrote that didn't end up going much of anywhere.
I guess that ticker failed both because it was written for an absurdly small audience (people who enjoy either 1 line high xterms, or running a patched version of splitvt on a dumb terminal), and because it missed the boat on the whole syndication thing that's made this whole blog thing such a big deal.
Looking back through the changelog, I'm mostly glad that I didn't spend too much time coding it. I used it for a little while, and then I maintained it for a little while more, and then people stopped writing me about it.
Oh, and another stupid name for anyone who's keeping count..