Backs up everything github knows about a repository, to the repository.
Available in Debian, or https://github.com/joeyh/github-backup
github-backup 1.20160207 released with these changes
- Switch to using https instead of git:// for a secure transport. Note that existing git:// remotes will continue to be used. Thanks, Robin Schneider.
- Add upper bound on github dependency, as version 0.14 has large API changes and can't be used yet.
- Various updates to internal git and utility libraries shared with git-annex.
- Silence build warnings with ghc 7.10.
github-backup 1.20150807 released with these changes
- Added bash completion.
- Add --no-forks flag that turns off backing up forks. Thanks, Phil Ruffwind.
- Avoid nonzero exit due to temporary failures that can be retried next time github-backup runs, so that it can be used in a cron job with eg, chronic.
github-backup 1.20150618 released with these changes
- Fix broken configure script.