Backs up everything github knows about a repository, to the repository.
Available in Debian, or https://github.com/joeyh/github-backup
github-backup 1.20141204 released with these changes
- Fix broken argument parser for the username|organization parameter. Closes: #772043
github-backup 1.20141110 released with these changes
- Orphaned the Debian package. (I continue to maintain github-backup upstream.)
github-backup 1.20141031 released with these changes
- Adjust cabal file for network-uri split.
- Avoid using optparse-applicate's argument combinator, so it will build with 0.11 and older too.
- Various updates to internal git and utility libraries shared with git-annex.