Backs up everything github knows about a repository, to the repository.
Available in Debian, or https://github.com/joeyh/github-backup
github-backup 1.20160522 released with these changes
- Work around git weirdness in handling of relative path to GIT_INDEX_FILE when in a subdirectory of the repository.
- Various updates to internal git and utility libraries shared with git-annex.
- debian: Add lintian overrides for rpath.
- debian: Bump standards-version.
- Makefile: Pass LDFLAGS, CFLAGS, and CPPFLAGS through ghc and on to ld, cc, and cpp. This lets the Debian package build with various hardening options. Although their benefit to a largely haskell program is unknown.
github-backup 1.20160511 released with these changes
- Fix build with directory-22.214.171.124.
- github-backup.cabal: Add Setup-Depends.
github-backup 1.20160319 released with these changes
- Update to github-0.14.1. Building with old versions is not supported due to the massive API changes in this version of the github library.
- Added support for oath tokens.