Backs up everything github knows about a repository, to the repository.
Available in Debian, or https://github.com/joeyh/github-backup
github-backup 1.20141222 released with these changes
- Added gitriddance(1), a utility to close all issues and pull requests, for repos that don't want to be bothered with GitHub's proprietary issue tracker.
- gitriddance depends on github 0.13.1, which has bug fixes for posting comments.
- Various updates to internal git and utility libraries shared with git-annex.
github-backup 1.20141204 released with these changes
- Fix broken argument parser for the username|organization parameter. Closes: #772043
github-backup 1.20141110 released with these changes
- Orphaned the Debian package. (I continue to maintain github-backup upstream.)