Integrating propellor and secret-project stalled out last week. The problem was that secret-project can only be built with stack right now (until my patch to threepenny-gui to fix drag and drop handling gets accepted), but propellor did not support building itself with stack.

I didn't want to get sucked into yak shaving on that, and tried to find another approach, but finally gave in, and taught propellor how to build itself with stack. There was an open todo about that, with a hacky implementation by Arnaud Bailly, which I cleaned up.

Then the yak shaving continued as I revisited a tricky intermittent propellor bug. Think I've finally squashed that.

Finally, got back to where I left off last week, and at last here's a result! This is a disk image that was built entirely from a propellor config file, that contains a working propellor installation, and that starts up secret-project on boot.

Now to make this secret-project actually do something more than looking pretty..

Today's work was sponsored by Trenton Cronholm on Patreon.